Strats lets see them!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson Daniels

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

that came out so awesome....although i still liked your idea of "drunk dot" inlays.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post

Without a doubt, the coolest paint jobs I have ever seen...ever! Both original and funny. And I love that sky blue color! I always wanted a guitar that color.

Comment

I must have that King Crimson one!!

Comment

The neck on that Jack Daniels is to DIE for!

Comment

here are some better pics

Comment

Originally posted by best88 View Post
                Here's mine, Roger Dean graphic
                Holy shit! Dude, seriously, if you ever want to sell that let me know. Is that from the factory like that (not that it really matters)?
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post
                  Holy shit! Dude, seriously, if you ever want to sell that let me know. Is that from the factory like that (not that it really matters)?
                  Yes, I've checked carefully, it's 100% original, including the graphic. It's the only Jackson I'v ever seen using Roger Dean's graphic. But I don't know weither Roger himself painted the body or not. Sure I will let you know first if I want to sell it.

Comment

the ultimate strat

JMHO
                    but i post pix of my prverbial #1 every chance something like this comes up

front.jpg

back.jpg
                    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Never seen a painted neck on a Jackson Strat before!

Comment

Here's mine, Roger Dean graphic
                        That is a sweet graphic. Is that factory or third party?

(edit : saw the answer later. Sorry I didn't realize this was a bit of zombie resurrection.)
                        Last edited by Hellbat; 08-17-2010, 12:59 AM.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                          Never seen a painted neck on a Jackson Strat before!
                          me neither. actually if noone else has seen one either but this is the way it came from the factory
                          the pocket says 86' but assembled in ontario
                          the ebony fret board is thick and its a no tone volume only.....posted lots o pix before
                          \love the the graphic strats.... but my num one is so unique ,plays, sounds sweeter than any axe i own
                          even with the kahler....

thanks for the feed back

len
                          “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by len View Post
                            me neither. actually if noone else has seen one either but this is the way it came from the factory
                            the pocket says 86' but assembled in ontario
                            the ebony fret board is thick and its a no tone volume only.....posted lots o pix before
                            \love the the graphic strats.... but my num one is so unique ,plays, sounds sweeter than any axe i own
                            even with the kahler....

thanks for the feed back

len
                            From the pic, the body looks kind of dinky-ish too...

Comment

Yes, I've checked carefully, it's 100% original, including the graphic. It's the only Jackson I'v ever seen using Roger Dean's graphic. But I don't know weither Roger himself painted the body or not. Sure I will let you know first if I want to sell it.
                              I shot Roger an email to see if he did it himself or had an agreement with Jackson to let them do it. I'll let you know when I hear back from him. I saw Yes for the first time in '70, so I'm a Dean fan from waaaay back
                              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post
                                I shot Roger an email to see if he did it himself or had an agreement with Jackson to let them do it. I'll let you know when I hear back from him. I saw Yes for the first time in '70, so I'm a Dean fan from waaaay back
                                Interesting. What are those on the graphic anyways, Martian jellyfish??
                                _________________________________________________
                                "Artists should be free to spend their days mastering their craft so that working people can toil away in a more beautiful world."
                                - Ken M

Comment

Working...
                                X