At1/at1t help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogueleader View Post
    How can you own a tuner configuration? Can fender stop people from making 6 a side headstocks? That is fucking absurd.
    How does Eddie Van Halen own a copy right on Criss Crossing Red, Black & White Stripes............It is a bunch of crap if you ask me but some how they pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
      How does Eddie Van Halen own a copy right on Criss Crossing Red, Black & White Stripes............It is a bunch of crap if you ask me but some how they pull it off.
      The thing about the the headstock configuration could in fact be a reasonable thing to patent, as it, unlike a lot of other guitar stuff that's been patented, could be the solution to a technical problem. But you'd think somebody thought of it a long time ago or that it's obvious to anybody skilled in the art, which would rule out a patent.

Comment

Those archtops look really nice. Hope I find and buy one on one of my trips to the states...

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post
          I guess Sterling Ball was afraid Holdsworth would kick his ass if he screwed with his Carvin
          I've heard that Holdsworth has wanted Carvin to do a headless (steinberger) model for years, but they just won't do it.

Comment

I had an at1, beautiful looking and playing guitar but it didn't matter what pickups I put in it, it was WAY to bright sounding. had to get rid of it as it was not working for me.

Comment

I had a USA made soild color cherry wine red AT1T. It was a killer guitar. I traded it for a Music Man guitar but wished I'd just purchased the Music Man straight out and kept the AT1T. It's one of the guitars that I regret getting rid of. Mine had a tuneomatic bridge on it and sounded huge! I can't remember if it was 3x2 or 3x3 as far as tuner configureation.

Comment

one on the bay but 3x3 tuners.... http://cgi.ebay.com/1996-USA-Jackson...item4aa32dfdc1

Comment

did the at ever come with p90 pickups?

Comment

yes
                    Haters gonna hate
                    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

If any of you hear about someone that has an AT1 and wants to sell it, please contact me. Though, I don't want another blue one. The one on ebay wont answer my messages about shipping it to Sweden.
                      Jackson AT1T
                      Jackson Kelly Performer
                      Fender Telecaster Jim Root Sign.
                      Squier Stratocaster 50' classic vibe

Comment

Working...
                      X