Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now im curious.. jackson RR2 Lets discuss it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now im curious.. jackson RR2 Lets discuss it..

Trying to find out more about this.. i saw they were made for about 2 years. but what do they look like? anyone have some pics? or links?

How often do they come up for sale? and what kinda price? Im in the market but hear ill have a hard time locating one..

RacerX i think you mentioned some stuff about them, but cant get the search to work very well.. I think your the goto guy on these things so hit me up with some 411

Bolt-on USA Rhoads, no inlays, with Armstrong pickups, import JT580LP trem.
    Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks ToeJam Have you seen some for sale? No inlays huh? Curious how much they go for?

Comment

Like around 700-800 IIRC.

Ebony board + no inlays = Badass

Bolt on = not so much

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hell yeah.. Doesnt seem to bad.. Now finding one.....:think:

Was there ever an RR4?

Comment

Yes, there was also an RR4. If you check the link to the catalog I posted, you'll see the import RR4 next to it, along with the older, front-loaded RR3s.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oops.. had a tard moment on that.. LOL.. Man. crazy how you just never see many of these.. Sounds like a new MISSION!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                ...along with the older, front-loaded RR3s.
                Wouldn't that be rear-loaded?

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                  Wouldn't that be rear-loaded?

- E.
                  Yup.

Comment

Saw an RR2 years ago, it was a kind of stone/sand finish (can't find the right translation for what I mean)
                    Pretty cool, but too hard at that time to justify the price compared to a 3
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                    X