• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one. How's it play?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
      Nice one. How's it play?
      Thanks....So far it plays nice and its pretty easy and comfortableto play; I like it.

Comment

Very nice...I was skeptical on the colour until I got my RR1 too, but as much of a cliche as it is you truly have to see it in person to appreciate it. Congrats!!!.....
        I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

You're lucky. When I placed my order, AG was so new the only picture available was a small, over compressed shot of a Rhoads that Bionic sent me. I waited 7 months to find out if it was going right back out the door to Dan or Mike for painting. Get those whole guitar shots for RacerX. I'd like close-ups on the body. Those bevels are much deeper than mine and I'd like to see the difference it makes.

Comment

AGKA!

(Acapulco Gold Kicks Ass!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
              You're lucky. When I placed my order, AG was so new the only picture available was a small, over compressed shot of a Rhoads that Bionic sent me. I waited 7 months to find out if it was going right back out the door to Dan or Mike for painting. Get those whole guitar shots for RacerX. I'd like close-ups on the body. Those bevels are much deeper than mine and I'd like to see the difference it makes.
              I will get some new and better photos up in a couple of weeks, have alot of stuff going on right now and time isnt my friend, and to be honest w/you if the color had been a bust I was considering the same thing lol.

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
              Very nice...I was skeptical on the colour until I got my RR1 too, but as much of a cliche as it is you truly have to see it in person to appreciate it. Congrats!!!.....
              Thanks and agreed!!

Originally posted by ZZB View Post
              AGKA!

(Acapulco Gold Kicks Ass!)

+1 there

Comment

Working...
              X