Warrior Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Concept

This is something I was working on a couple of years ago. The idea was to keep most of the original shape in tact, but to make it look the upper horn look slightly more symmetrical.

Done in paint, of course:

Let me know what you think. -Adam
    -Adam

pass
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah. It's a bit thin compared to the other horns, which throws off the symmetry as well as makes the whole thing look kinda awkward.

I've tried about a dozen different Warrior edits - swapping horns and such - nothing really looks good to me except reversing the tips, but then that turns it into a Xiphos
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Stop bastardizing the Warrior!

Just bring back the 90-91 style Warrior and be done with it, dammit.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Looks like a BCR wave or something. +1 to leave the Warrior alone. The Warrior is perfection!

Comment

Working...
            X