No announcement yet.

NGD!!! King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it FN work. I ordered a new one from MF and its pots r F'd up? Now have to have a brand new guitar fixed. Sent the first one back for the same problem and the 2nd one does the same thing. Now the thing clicks when I use the trem bar? So far USA's suck! My Jap RR5FR rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SHREDINATOR View Post
      Does it FN work. I ordered a new one from MF and its pots r F'd up? Now have to have a brand new guitar fixed. Sent the first one back for the same problem and the 2nd one does the same thing. Now the thing clicks when I use the trem bar? So far USA's suck! My Jap RR5FR rules.
      Well mine doesn't do that but mine is older and used. I'd say try getting a used one. I like it way better than my old RR24M. Infact on the RR the volume knob was always getting loose and sometimes the input jack too.

Comment

Originally posted by SHREDINATOR View Post
        If you say USA's suck, you have a clear mental disability. Buying from MF doesn't help your cause.
        I like EL34s.

Comment

Lol. I wouldn't say a mental disabillity. Sounds like he had bad luck with a couple though. If I had bad luck with two USAs, I would probably think and say they suck as well.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

If you had no bad luck at all with all your USAs, you would probably say he has a mental disability as well.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

No. My USAs are awesome, as has been the case with every other one I have ever played. It is kind of like a car, you may know 5 people with Nissans (or whatever), who have never had an issue, but you have personally had crappy luck with them. It happens. It sucks, but it happens.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

If this is the case, you need to become more of an asshole!

I like EL34s.

Comment

All Jackson USAs come with a case. If they "forgot" to ship it, chew ass until it gets there.

If they bought the guitar used, they paid for the guitar and the case together, and that's how they need to sell it - as a set.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X