Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My USA family group shot......

Thanks and enjoy.....

Very cool! The AG kelly really stands out in that pic.

Comment

Nice group - love the King V with the Kutts...
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

My God.

Comment

Nice collection. I should place my guitars closer to each other so I can fit more on the wall :idea:
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I see worse selections at guitar shops! Congrats on the killer collection!

Comment

I am probably about to get ripped on for this, but my favourite here is the black KV.
              I like EL34s.

Comment

Dude you have TWO Fing Death Angels? Wow

Comment

This isn't a hate comment, but personally I never understood the Death Angel lust. Shape to me is simply awkward. and the top left horn just looks out of place. Just my opinion though - If you dig em you dig em. I've always had the feeling most people like them simply because they are a custom-only model and somewhat rare, and i've also maintained that they are rare for a reason (lol). Although I am a Demon demon, so I shouldn't talk; most people would say Demons are rare for a reason as well.
                  I like EL34s.

Comment

You may have a point there ...I do dig the shape...never had the chance to play one though

Comment

Awesome collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                        This isn't a hate comment, but personally I never understood the Death Angel lust. Shape to me is simply awkward. and the top left horn just looks out of place.
                        +1 from me
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                          Very cool! The AG kelly really stands out in that pic.
                          Thanks, it real is a cool color.
                          Originally posted by neilli View Post
                          Nice group - love the King V with the Kutts...
                          Thanks.
                          Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                          Nice collection. I should place my guitars closer to each other so I can fit more on the wall :idea:
                          Thanks wilkinsi, it worked out pretty good that way. They are 8 inches from the ceiling to the top of the String swing bracket and 17 inches from center to center (depending on carpenter lol), the KV in the center is 6 inches from the ceiling to give the V clearance on the Warrior.
                          Originally posted by DC_rhoads82 View Post
                          I see worse selections at guitar shops! Congrats on the killer collection!
                          Thanks DC
                          I am probably about to get ripped on for this, but my favourite here is the black KV.
                          Nah Grim, I like it too
                          Originally posted by 88model2 View Post
                          Dude you have TWO Fing Death Angels? Wow
                          Yes for now I do, hell I might end up w/a third or with none at all. *sigh* I will be able to tell the tale once somethings get settled but untill then I am not gonna flame on anybody.

This isn't a hate comment, but personally I never understood the Death Angel lust. Shape to me is simply awkward. and the top left horn just looks out of place. Just my opinion though - If you dig em you dig em. I've always had the feeling most people like them simply because they are a custom-only model and somewhat rare, and i've also maintained that they are rare for a reason (lol). Although I am a Demon demon, so I shouldn't talk; most people would say Demons are rare for a reason as well.
                          Well Grim, it wasnt taken as such. The shape may seem awkward but it is quite similar to playing a Warrior, and it is quite comfortable to play (for me anyway); if you dig playing a Warrior then a DA is a very easy transition to play. That is if you can get over the way the upper horn looks lol. I havent had a chance to play a Demon yet but I would like to play one, they are a cool shape.
                          Originally posted by bootleg_ View Post
                          Awesome collection!
                          Thank you bootleg.

Comment

Incredible!

But 5 of the headstocks are backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by DC_rhoads82 View Post
                              I see worse selections at guitar shops!
                              I'd say that's true for a lot of us!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X