No announcement yet.

Purple on Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-week wait????? My local dealer stocks over 1600 pickups in any color combo you can imagine...if he doesn't have it, he usually can get it in 2 weeks. If anyone wants more info, lemme know and I'll hook you up. He ships international too.

EDIT: He was shipping international, but he apparently only ships to US and Canada now. Sorry!!
    Last edited by 6string40; 08-12-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

The black ghost flames and the purple pups work great together!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man I`m so jealous......................that is beautiful!

Comment

VERY nice! Great job!

Comment

that looks pretty fkn cool i must say

.....but that strap!...ugh

Comment

Waddaya expect for £4?

BTW, it is actually purple. Its the lighting and camera phone (and probably the crap material too) that makes it look light blue.
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-15-2010, 04:35 PM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
                Sweet, now you've just gave me an idea to customize my dxmg, anybody know what other pups you can get in purple or green?
                just about any dimarzio humbucker.i like evolutions personally

Comment

Originally posted by loki: god of chaos View Post
                  just about any dimarzio humbucker.i like evolutions personally
                  They do have a better low/low-mid range than the Super Distortion.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Finally someone with the same tastes as me in colours :p. PURPLE FTW !!! Looks great, plus it's a effing warrior, great guitar !

Comment

Looks good Wilkinsi.

Comment

I'm not a big colored pickup fan but that looks awesome. Those "Black" ghost flames always looked purple to me and I love my purple guitars!

Comment

I'm already thinking of applying the same colour option pickups to my Warrior Pro (plain black), maybe even purple or black pickups for my Nebula WR1... Hmmmm...
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                          X