Kelly's!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly's!!

I'm actually trying to find a pic of and orange strung through Kelly with a reverse headstock, if you have it please post it.

But I actually have MAJOR Kelly GAS.

Post those beasts up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly's what?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

heres my NOS 08' kelly I just picked up. I swapped the duncans out for dimarzio evolutions. Notice how the neck is attached. While it goes through the body, routing for the pickups goes through the actual maple neck blank so that the pickups are actually not in the neck wood but the 3rd body piece that they used essentially making it more of a set neck guitar rather than a true neckthrough. I do love this guitar though. It plays so nice and sounds so good that Im able to looks past the veneer top, volume knob placement and neck attachment. There is just something about it that makes me love it. I dont think i could part with it.

Last edited by Tmoran; 08-16-2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Wow. I am not a huge Kelly fan, but that is sweet. I think the zebra pickups make it cool. Good call on those.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
          Wow. I am not a huge Kelly fan, but that is sweet. I think the zebra pickups make it cool. Good call on those.
          thanks alot! Yeah normally I dont go for zebra coils. But with the coils matching the binding and its natural finish I thought they would add a certain appeal to it. So i stepped out of my comfort zone and got em (only color in stock so it was fate). After installing them I felt it put just the right amount of old school vibe in a more newer aggressive body style. I know the kelly has been around since the early eighties but it hasnt aged a day.

Comment

Here's a shot of mine (trans red) and Jacksonite's CS Kelly. He was rehearsing with us for a show. His is Gretsch Orange with reverse headstock. Enjoy!

Comment

whoa, man. im loving the red! I only had a choice of natural, burnt cherry burst or white with black bevels. the burst had some blems and the white wasnt my thing so I got the natural. Had red been an option I would have probably ended up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoholicSlag View Post
                But I actually have MAJOR Kelly GAS!
                Now that sounds wrong. Take a bath, then come back, not before
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by MNash87 View Post
                  Here's a shot of mine (trans red) and Jacksonite's CS Kelly. He was rehearsing with us for a show. His is Gretsch Orange with reverse headstock. Enjoy!
                  Beautyful Kelly! I love that Orange one! post more pictures please!

Comment

Here ya go!

More later! Enjoy!

Comment

Awesome King V!

Comment

Thanks! That's my Demmel I got last year. It plays great and sounds killer too.

Comment

Comment

Comment

man that black one is nice. Thats the color I wanted the most. I just think it suits the body style.

Comment

Working...
                              X