Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great!!

Comment

Did you get that at guitar center Sherman Oaks? I saw one there recently but it was too dinged up for me. what the hell did the previous owner do with it? Any way I hope they didn't rip you off at guitar center, if that's where you got it.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Tell ya what, dude - let me have "first look option" when you decide to sell...You still have my contact info, hmmm?
        Lmfao! Dude that was out of hand funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
          Hmmmm. How about another lol. Well not cousins. Mine is 11070. Is your headstock black or also painted to match the body? Reason I ask is a fellow member in my ngd thread said that was pretty uncommon. Also found a great link to jani's site with some great info on the y2k. I think is in my thread.

the bkp are pretty good in there. Really responsive and more defined I'd say. But I hear ceramics sound better in these types of guitars. ??

I was informed that's the case anyways.
          That sucks it would be cool to have had cousins. Yeah my headstock matches the body too and I saw that in your original thread. I might just check out those nail bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by kamelot101 View Post
            Did you get that at guitar center Sherman Oaks? I saw one there recently but it was too dinged up for me. what the hell did the previous owner do with it? Any way I hope they didn't rip you off at guitar center, if that's where you got it.
            Yeah I got it from there, man I don't what the hell the previous owner did to it. I couldn't believe how dinged up it is but I don't really care about that. I actually got them to lower the price for me so it wasn't so much.

Comment

Working...
            X