Death Kelly shape, still available ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Kelly shape, still available ?

Since I saw this picture, I wanted a custom guitar with the same shape. They don't appear as an available shape on the custom shop page of the Jackson website, have they really stopped producing them ? I know there's also the death angel shape but ut's ugly as hell IMO...

It's available from the CS. You can order anything you want from the CS.

Comment

Okay, I can order whatever I want, that's true. But custom shapes cost a lot more than stock shapes, which is why I ask. They offered this as a standard shape before, now they don't propose it anymore, so it might be considered a custom shape and cost an extra $1000 more. What do you think, custom shape or not ?

Comment

if you want it and like it, go for it!!!! all that maters is if it is what you want and you can afford it.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Not sure to be honest. I think it's always been considered a custom shape, but I could be wrong. Either way, I imagine it's a custom shape now though. Hopefully one our more knowledgeable JCF brethren will chime in here

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
            They offered this as a standard shape before, now they don't propose it anymore, so it might be considered a custom shape and cost an extra $1000 more. What do you think, custom shape or not ?
            It's always been a custom.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Okay doc ! Just wanted to make sure. Anyway I have so weird tastes in guitars that I'd better get used to custom shops ^^.

Comment

Working...
              X