First Jackson :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Jackson :)

Well, I paid for my first Jackson today. It's being shipped from a guitar center in California, I'm in PA. So hopefully it is here by the end of next week.

What did I finally decide on? RR1771. I'm glad I didn't end up buying that lightning sky one. While that was sweet, I managed to find my dream guitar. It's damn close to what I would've gotten if I did a custom shop. I'll post pics when I get it

Hopefully it plays as good as it looks

Until I see said pics, it's an Esteban!

DA_esteban.jpg

Comment

Yo newbs! Take pics first, THEN post about your new guitar.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by ccasj View Post
        I managed to find my dream guitar.
        You won't know until you hold it in your hands and play it. Good luck and post some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

nope, it's more fun this way! plus, since they didn't ship it yet, I can cancel the order if it's a widely known fact that #1771 is a lemon

Comment

Originally posted by ccasj View Post
            I can cancel the order if it's a widely known fact that #1771 is a lemon
            What's the likelihood of this being a widely known fact?

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
              What's the likelihood of this being a widely known fact?
              ha, just a joke I'd post pics, but to be honest I don't have any good ones myself yet. Sorry for being premature (common for me), but I'm quite excited (there's the cause). My first Jackson, my first very high quality guitar.. well, hopefully.

Comment

I've heard RR1771 smells of elderberries and it's makers mother was a hamster.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  I've heard RR1771 smells of elderberries and its makers mother was a hamster.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't know if I agree. Isn't it possessive? The equivalent would the "The guitar's makers mother was a hamster."
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1065[/ATTACH]

I just got my Jackson Warrior Inferno red. But how do I upload pick to this thread??? I wanna share the beauty.

Comment

ssgunner20

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1065[/ATTACH]

Funniest post ever!

Congrats on yer Jackson BTW!!!
                          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Yesterday I wasn't incredibly excited. I was too upset at the $250 offer GC gave me on my Dimeslime. And then the fact that I dropped the most cash I've ever had on a guitar. But now... damn it it's only sunday and the suspense is killing me! Only good thing is it gives me a week to get my playing back up to scratch after not having many chances to play recently.

Comment

I've heard RR1771 smells of elderberries and its makers mother was a hamster.

I've heard RR1771 smells of elderberries and its maker’s mother was a hamster.

BUSTED!

Comment

Working...
                              X