First Jackson :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccasj View Post
    Yesterday I wasn't incredibly excited. I was too upset at the $250 offer GC gave me on my Dimeslime.
    Why didn't you sell it on eBay? GC gave you $250 so they could sell it for $400.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
      Funniest post ever!

Congrats on yer Jackson BTW!!!
      Thanks, sounds f***ING amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
        Why didn't you sell it on eBay? GC gave you $250 so they could sell it for $400.
        I just kept the guitar. I ended up having just enough cash to buy the guitar without needing to sell mine. So now I have the option of either keeping it or selling on Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by ccasj View Post
          I just kept the guitar. I ended up having just enough cash to buy the guitar without needing to sell mine. So now I have the option of either keeping it or selling on Ebay.
          Good.

Comment

Yeah I definitely didn't want to give it up for that price, especially to them. When I told the guy I was also buying a guitar from another store, he looked for it online, didn't see it, and said it had been sold. I told him that was impossible as I talked to the store last night. He just kept saying, nope, it's gone dude, too bad. So I called the store myself, and sure enough, they had it set aside for me. I almost had a heart attack though, if they actually sold that guitar right before I bought it.

Here's a pic finally!

Comment

nice headstock. How about a shot of the guitar

Comment

Now you have experienced the famous GC douchery for yourself! Treat GC like car dealers, never give them more info than what they need.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

very tempted Tmoran, but the quality is super shitty as you can tell. I wanna wait til I get it and take nice pics for myself. From what they told me, the only downside to the guitar is it had a chunk taken off the longer wing. It appeared to be pretty tiny, just a piece of the back corner, which i suppose is expected for a guitar of the age.

And Racer, I've always hated GC. But, however, I did actually overall have a great time there. I went early in the morning and ended up having to stay for 4 hours while we waited for the Cali store to open. But during the wait, me and my friend and an older GC employee went into the back soundproof acoustic room and were all just playing the $3000 Gibsons and Martins. A lot of fun!

Comment

[QUOTE=ccasj;1370794]very tempted Tmoran, but the qua

lity is super shitty as you can tell. I wanna wait til I get it and take nice pics for myself. From what they told me, the only downside to the guitar is it had a chunk taken off the longer wing. It appeared to be pretty tiny, just a piece of the back corner, which i suppose is expected for a guitar of the age

Check out my new Jackson.
                    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

Ha, you seem to love your new jackson man.. start a thread about it! you are allowed you know

Comment

wait, so you're sayin you bought a nice rr1 without gettin some good pics first?!:think:

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
                          wait, so you're sayin you bought a nice rr1 without gettin some good pics first?!:think:
                          correct. from a random guy, i wouldn't have. but it's through GC, and no matter how retarded their employees are, they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy. i got good closeups of the damage spot, and the guy said the rest of the guitar was 9/10. if there's anything wrong with it that he didn't describe.. well whatever it's going back. but i highly doubt that'll happen.

Comment

i hear ya. cant wait to see some pics!!

Comment

Working...
                            X