New Guitar is HERE. First Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar is HERE. First Jackson

Haven't had time to play with it yet, just took quick pictures before I had class.

RR1771

Is the floyd supposed to be so high off the surface or did it replace something else?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

top mounted floyd

Comment

Is the tilted neck pickup factory? With some TLC the guitar should clean up quite nicely. congrats.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Very Nice dude.. Another Rhoads from back in the day that has a unique look... Ahhh..

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            Is the tilted neck pickup factory? With some TLC the guitar should clean up quite nicely. congrats.
            sure looks like it. aside from the wing tips being dinged up a bit, the guitar is nearly mint. in the daylight you can see that it's really fuckign nice for the age.

Comment

Mike Shannon Custom Build, Top Mount Floyd (Mike Shannon Sig) 86 offset neck pup white label monster is what it is...

bastard!!
              USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
              USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Didja GTWGITS?

Nope!

You suck!
                Last edited by RacerX; 08-27-2010, 07:48 PM. Reason: no GTWGITS after all!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Didja GTWGITS?

Yup!

Good!
                  not sure what that means... but YES!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Didja GTWGITS?

Yup!

Good!
                    Almost! The very tip of the 'stock is cut off, but SO CLOSE!!!!
                    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

OK, I edited my post!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

out of curiosity, was $1500 a good price for this? It definitely is never being sold, it's my perfect guitar. But just wondering.

Comment

I'd pay that ... yea .. in a heart beat.

Like I said earlier ... screw you.

Amazing score brother! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by ccasj View Post
                            out of curiosity, was $1500 a good price for this?
                            I'd say that price is on the higher side for the market at the moment. Especially without 'proof' that the angled neck pickup is factory... but the condition is good and what matters is that you're happy with it. And it seems you are so it's all good...
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

cool looker...like the red pins...congrats and enjoy
                              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                              X