Work order stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work order stamp

For the first time since I've owned my soloist, I decided to take the hardware off the spring route in the back to see what was written on there. Pretty cool, since I've never seen it. I assume the number 1108 may possibly be the work order?

My real question though is when did Jackson start using the stamp in the rear route where they would fill in the the details of the work order? I don't have a picture but I think I've explained myself. I know the bolt on guitars had that stamp on the neck heel.

Last edited by Sharkfin; 09-05-2010, 10:26 AM.

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
    My real question though is when did Jackson start using the stamp in the rear route where they would fill in the the details of the work order? I don't have a picture but I think I've explained myself. I know the bolt on guitars had that stamp on the neck heel.

These seemed to appear first on 1987 Ontario built guitars...it's possible that they used it some in late '86 but all I've seen them on are 1987 and later.

1108 should be the work order #.
    Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 09-06-2010, 11:28 AM.
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Hellraiser. According to the serial number this is an '87, must have been sometime before they were using the stamps. My '89 soloist does have the stamp.

Comment

Working...
      X