No announcement yet.

25.5 Inch KV2T Serial numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how the numbers run on those models. I thought Randy Davis (RD) had one of the 25.5" models and I seem to remember him also saying someone at the factory told him there were only about a dozen made, but I'm not totally sure.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well. Guess that solves it.. Not sure why the wouldnt update the site for product info.. But anyways. Guess ill say im lucky... Which is awesome because i wasnt even expecting to snag one of those... (happy Dance)

Comment

It is a sweet guitar either way, so congrats!

Comment

Hmm, interesting. Mine is U13265.

Comment

And yes, that's an awesome guitar, so congrats from me too. It certainly looks great.
            Last edited by javert; 09-10-2010, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Mine, a black one has "U13155"

A strange thing on are the sperzel's tuner, they are open back, and don't fit the actual common sperzel.

Anyone else got these on their KV2T first batch ?

PS: Mine is R.D. ex guitar.
              GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

What do you mean by common Sperzel? Off the top of my head (without having the actual guitar here in my office), I'd say they look similar to the ones on my guitar.

Comment

On all recent KV2T, I've seen for sale, the sperzel aren't the same model.

GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

Ah, now I see what you mean. I just got home from work, and the ones on my guitar are the same as on yours.

Actually, I just checked my SLS and it also has the same kind. I don't think I've ever seen those other ones before.

Comment

Thats pretty strange.. Serial numbers are bouncing all over the place. I figure at the same time the first batch of KV2T's were being made soloist, Rhoads and all those are as well. making the numbers bounce. but mine clearly is a 25.5 and has the latest number so far. Very weird.. Im guessing more than we know are 25.5

Comment

Ok, so this could be a detail to identify the first batch serie

Anyone else notice that "corpsegrinder78" one got a 3 pieces laminated neck instead of the scarf joint ?

Comment

Originally posted by ræf68 View Post
                          Ok, so this could be a detail to identify the first batch serie

Anyone else notice that "corpsegrinder78" one got a 3 pieces laminated neck instead of the scarf joint ?
                          Shit. LOL i didnt even notice that LOL>. Just so used to the Scarf. i think outta all 10 of my USA's thats the only one with.. Good eye Raef

Here is a shot i took of the back when i took the others.. .. I know i know GTWGITS..LOL, Its finally sunny today. Going to take some pics when i get home..

Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 09-10-2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ræf68 View Post
                            I thought all of the newer Jacksons had scarf joints, even with the three-piece mahogany necks. Mark Morton model has it that way, too.

Comment

My white one had those open back Sperzel's too......I found that weird too.
                              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                              RIP Dime

Comment

I think 25.5" scale would be a good thing, especially on a 24 fret guitar.

Comment

Working...
                                X