Value of pots in current USA KV2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of pots in current USA KV2?

Hey guys. Quick question: Does anyone know the value of the volume and tone pots in the current KV2's? I read somewhere that they were 250k, but I wasn't sure. I'm just wondering because I just had a DiMarzio Crunch Lab put in my KV2 and I like the way that pickup sounds with 500k pots instead of the 250k pots. Thanks in advance.

-Phil

I thought this was going to be a thread about finding a stash of pot in the cavities of a recent KV2 acquistion!

Comment

Peanuts or priceless?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I thought it was 500k volume and 250k tone. I could be wrong, though. Check the back of the pots... it usually tells you. If not, put in whatever you want. 250k will give warmer tone, 500k will be brighter, and 1meg will be even brighter.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I thought it was 500k volume and 250k tone. I could be wrong, though. Check the back of the pots... it usually tells you. If not, put in whatever you want. 250k will give warmer tone, 500k will be brighter, and 1meg will be even brighter.
          Thanks for the info, toejam. I think if they're not already 500k pots, thats what I'll be putting in it.

-Phil

Comment

Working...
          X