No announcement yet.

Does anybody else own a KV2 Snakeskin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else own a KV2 Snakeskin?

Anybody? It cant be that unusual, surely? I've only ever seen one, mine. Which is a grey snake.
    There must be a few out there so give me an idea just how rare they are/aren't.

Seen here in dirty thrash action a few years ago (Ravens Creed). Complete with god awful "growing my hair back" stage.

So yeah, just reaching out to the KV2 Snake community, if there is one.
    All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

I don't own one (yet hah) but saw one in a Las Vegas Guitar Center. I would have bought it if the price was right, because it was in great shape, but they wanted way too much money for it so I passed on it. I saw someone else ended up buying it so I missed out, but perhaps it will pop back up I like that finish!
    - Adam

Comment

What were they asking for it? And can you remember what year that was?
      The guy I got mine from (2004) bought it back from the US. He didn't even really want it (impulse buy) and never played it from new, he wanted a Les Paul really.
      Lo and behold, I had a fairly hammered Les Paul standard and traded him for it straight.

Just wondering what possibilty that the one you saw is actually mine.

Comment

This one was $2000 if I recall. I saw it there about a year ago or so. If you got yours in 2004, this wasn't the one But I'm pretty sure its the exact same color. They had two different color snakeskins didn't they? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's a green one or something, in addition to the gray one.
        - Adam

Comment

They've got the green, regular/grey, and copperhead snakeskin finishes, with the majority I've seen being grey.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Mayhem shirt!
            I like EL34s.

Comment

I dont own a Snakeskin KV2 but i do beleive i own the most evil KV2 ever made.. Thanks to Mike..

Comment

Ooh I like that.

I like the snakeskins too, copperhead is my fav.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                  I dont own a Snakeskin KV2 but i do beleive i own the most evil KV2 ever made.. Thanks to Mike..

ohhhhh kick Ass!! gorgeous! more pics please!

Comment

For sure. It'll be in Monday. Going to have a whole thread on the refinish.

Comment

Mazrim, what bar was that show at? I think I recognise it...

Comment

Love the snakeskin! Thanks for sharing that. I'm not really into the skull thing anymore but Corpsegrinder88's KV2 is just awesome. I'd hit it for sure. Awesome artwork from Mike as usual and I really like the balanced design.

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
                          Mazrim, what bar was that show at? I think I recognise it...
                          Bar Monsta, Camden, London.

Comment

So nobody else here owns a Snakeskin KV2 and only the odd sighting?

Comment

Working...
                            X