New Jackson Bengal Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson Bengal Kelly

Just got my first Kelly the other day. A bengal. It's the first high end Jackson that I've owned that I took pics off so thought I'd put some one here.

Me likee!
    For the aid of the sarcastically challenged, smartass comments will now be denoted in orange. Thank you for your support.

Comment

I had the chance to buy one of those 3 years ago. Nice guitar.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That would go so good with my Bengal SL2H. But then I'd need to get a Bengal RR1 also

Comment

They also had bengal dinky which I'd like, but it had to be the Kelly. I really wish I'd have bought one years ago when they were doing the Friedman ones.

It's a pitty there's so few places in the UK that stock high end Jacksons.

Comment

Very cool man, I love my Bengal SL2H, really pops on the stage.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Man that's nice! I had an RR1 but sold it

Comment

Love it. Nice first high end Jackson!

Comment

I'm not really into bengal stuff but this one looks killer ^^. Howzit feeling, and howzit sounding ?

Comment

The neck takes a bit of getting used to. The wide compound is a lot different than my prs's or kramer's which I usually play.

The floyd is really low too which again takes some getting used to.

The sounds good, but the floyd needs a brass block which is coming from floyd upgrades.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

To Hell with the (Tiger) Devil!

Very nice. Very nice indeed.
                        All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Working...
                        X