Happy NGD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy NGD!!!!

Hi there... I'm still relatively new to the forum, but i wanted to share this...

I just got this baby last night. It's my 2nd PC1. I had to sell my first one a few months back because my fiancee and I bought a new house and I had to sell it for financial reasons. Anyway, I can't stop playing this one... sounds and plays so great!!!

Here are the specs:
    Purple Daze PHIL COLLEN Guitar

This is the Jackson USA PC1 Purple Daze PHIL COLLEN Guitar. The Jackson® Signature Series Phil Collen PC1 guitar is the result of nearly 20 years of collaboration between Collen and Jackson. If you've never played one of these you don't know what you are missing. This Jackson Guitar is pure tone. How could it not be with all of the beautiful tone woods used in its construction. Each one of the Jackson PC1 guitars have mahogany bodies which provide the foundation for great tone. They also have some of the best quilted maple tops I have ever seen along with maple necks to provide the snap and bite that the Jackson PC1 Guitars have. Every Jackson PC1 Guitar comes equipped with the Jackson Sustainer/Driver. The Sustainer provides endless possibilities for violin like sustain and controlled feedback. You can dial it in with a blend knob and switch between the sustain and a feedback artificial harmonic type sustain. You will not want to put this guitar down.

The Jackson USA PC1 Purple Daze PHIL COLLEN Guitar features include a mahogany body with quilt maple top, bolt-on quartersawn eastern hard rock maple neck with compound radius maple fingerboard and Fender® Stratocaster® headstock, DiMarzio® pickups with Jackson Sustainer/Driver in H/S/S configuration, Floyd Rose® Original™ tremolo and gold hardware.

Jackson USA PC1 Chameleon PHIL COLLEN Guitar Features:

Model Name: USA PC1™
    Body Style: Dinky
    Series: USA Select
    Color: Cameleon
    Body: Mahagony w/Quilted Maple Top

Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Quartersawn Maple & Bound Fingerboard and Headstock
    Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .825”, 12th Fret: .890”
    Tuning Machines: Gold Plated Die-Cast Tuners
    Fingerboard: Quilted Maple with Compound 12” to 16” Radius
    No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets

Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® Super 3 Humbucking Pickup
    Middle Pickup: DiMarzio® HS2 Stacked Humbucking Pickup
    Neck Pickup: Jackson® Sustainer/Driver
    Inlays: None
    Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Intensity Control,
    Sustainer/Driver On/Off Switch,
    Fundamental/Harmonic/Blend Switch

Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original™ double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
    Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
    Position 1. Bridge Pickup
    Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
    Position 3. Middle Pickup
    Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
    Position 5. Neck Pickup
    Position 5. Neck Pickup
    Hardware: Gold Plated

Strings: Nickle Plated Steel, Gauges: .010-.052
    Case: Jackson Deluxe Molded Case Included
    Pickguard: None
    Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)

Width at Nut: 1-11/16” (43mm)
    Electronics: CTS® Pots and Switchcraft® Switches
    Unique Features: 18-Volt Jackson® Sustainer System

Here's a vid of me playing my first one(with a small appearance of my cat, Cringer)

Congrats. Your cat didn't like it though
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Purple guitars = win
      Gold hardware = win
      Fluffy cat = win

All PC-1 finishes are awesome but the Purple Daze is definitely my favourite, congrats on this one !

Comment

Sweet top!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice top mate...congrats

Comment

Nice top man, sweet
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Cool purple daze. Congrats!

Comment

That is SWEET! I want one.
                Gear

Jackson DXMG
                Jackson JS30RR
                Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                Blackstar HT5H
                Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                Marshall JCM 800 2203
                Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Very nice! Purple Daze is my favorite PC-1 color and mine is that color as well. The blank fretboard does goof me up playing it live though. I didn't think it would but it does.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                  X