Here is my KV2 Re Finish by Mike Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my KV2 Re Finish by Mike Learn

So awhile back i saw Learns ad for a summer flame special. And as most of you know Mike does a LOT of custom airbrush and Jackson CS Stuff and being that the KV2 i bought was pretty beat up. with Major Wing Dings, Sanded Neck, Stress cracks in the Clear coat and so on and so on.. But i got the guitar for 700 bucks so i didnt complain to much LOL..

Anyways. I sent it to mike and started wondering. Why do a simple flame job when just a little bit more money can get something much cooler. so i had him shoot me some ideas based on my theme of "Having the most metal/Evil guitar ever created" and he came up with this..

I almost had him replace the MOP Inlays with Crystallized Devils Blood or Demon Bones but i couldnt get the permits from 7th Layer of hell clerical office In time.. So had to stick with what i had.. '

I tell you though after getting it all back together it is soooooo freakin badazz.. man its pimp.. scared to even play it LOL.. I used silver neck pup adjustment screws and from a little distance it gives it a nice appearance of piercing eyes LOL.. Little Zazzzzz never hurt right?

So here ya go. Enjoy it..

And on a side note. Mikes trying to get the Corporate guys at FMIC to authorize him to become a Jackson Repair/Refinish shop. So he needs our support..

IF you would be so kind as to email Mike a letter of praise/Support so he can forward it to FMIC and they can see there is also backing for him as well as business. Even if its just to praise his work. After all. He has done a lot of amazing stuff.... So here is his email [email protected]

Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 09-22-2010, 02:27 PM.

That is sick.

Comment

That's awesome work! By far the coolest King V graphic I've seen yet!

Comment

YES!!! That is an evil looking piece. Mission accomplished!

Comment

Fantastic! Looks ridiculously evil!!

Comment

Thanks peeps. Nash Dude. i didnt know you lived so close to me.. Im in south ark right near Louisiana Boarder...

Comment

Very cool...I love ML's stuff.

Comment

that is awesome!!!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow. Crazygonuts.
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                    Thanks peeps. Nash Dude. i didnt know you lived so close to me.. Im in south ark right near Louisiana Boarder...
                    Yeah, I live in Monroe. Used to work in Bastrop, very near the Ark line.

Comment

I raise my horns to that guitar...very cool.

Comment

Nice! I told you he'd hook you up!
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yep. Thats about 100 miles from me i think... Ive been wanting to get that way and check out Piney Hills. been talkin about and forth with Nick but havent made it there yet..

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                            Nice! I told you he'd hook you up!
                            You were correct dude.. Next time im down your way ill have to pick up lunch!

Comment

probably the coolest refin ive seen, congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X