Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that's wicked! Very cool.

Comment

Bob, thanks!! I appreciate the business and the confidence you showed during the process. Bring em on!!!
      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

And in case anyone hasn't looked....there are some other cool refins in the "Guitars by other Manufacturers" section....like my Carvin that Mike did with blue flames and subliminal skulls.
        Last edited by MetalDaze; 09-22-2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Once again I hate you......That is one of coolest graphics I have ever seen! Congrats dude!!

Comment

Dude. Gasp. Speechless.

Comment

I usually hate graphics but that is sick!! Mike Learn obviously does some INSANE work!!
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I am without speech! It's awesome.

Comment

Absolutely exquisite.

If only Mr Learn lived over here.
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Wow. Very cool!

Comment

Wow, way cool. Cant wait to see what he is gonna do with my Warrior!!

Comment

At first I only saw the before pics and was confused. I thought you had him doing a relic job, Then I saw the after shot, my face melted, I shit my pants and went and pissed myself. I hope your happy. Awesome guitar man, that is worth whatever you had to pay.

Comment

Holy shit...

Mike knocked the cover right off of that one, and out of the park!

That is BAD ASS with that face in the middle!

Comment

YESssssssssssss! Now thats what I'm talking about! I didn't know Mike was looking into becoming an authorized Jackson repaint/repair center and didn't know about the letter thing. My San Dimas Rhoads will be wrapping up soon and I already had him do a Pro Mod Charvel graphic for me. I will definetly send Mike any recommendation/letter he needs. Actually, its kind of funny to think that Jackson/Charvel needs to be convinced of this. Mike is one of the few that could teach the CS a thing or two about painting guitars
                            Bob, I knew your KV2 was going to turn out killer as soon as I saw some preliminary pix on Mike's website. Congrats!
                            Last edited by roodyrocker; 09-22-2010, 07:56 PM.
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks dudes. And Moran had a similer reaction. Lol. Rudy. I'm actually pretty jealous of that rhoads. That's my personal fav body style I have a few models of rhoads but really want to add a SD rhoads and Kelly with kahler to my lineup.

Keep us posted on your pics. We shall rule these minions with our axes of metal evil. Lol

Comment

jfc that is

Comment

Working...
                                X