Here is my KV2 Re Finish by Mike Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
    Thanks dudes. And Moran had a similer reaction. Lol. Rudy. I'm actually pretty jealous of that rhoads. That's my personal fav body style I have a few models of rhoads but really want to add a SD rhoads and Kelly with kahler to my lineup.

Keep us posted on your pics. We shall rule these minions with our axes of metal evil. Lol
    As soon as my Rhoads arrives I will post some pix of it all complete. And shortly after that I hope to post some pix live from a gig As soon as I spot another suitable candidate I'll send another one to Mike for some more "Evil Treatment"
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
      As soon as my Rhoads arrives I will post some pix of it all complete. And shortly after that I hope to post some pix live from a gig As soon as I spot another suitable candidate I'll send another one to Mike for some more "Evil Treatment"
      Awesome.. I have a soloist im waiting to send it.. Hoping i can manage to swing his Build class coming up soon.. if not ill send that SL1 in and see what kinda cool design we (mainly him) can come up with...

Comment

That's a keeper, awesome job! Mike has amazing airbrush vision!
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Actually I hate graphic guitars but this one still looks killer (well, "killing" might suit it even better... ^^). And considering it's a refin, +1 anyway :p

Comment

Hey Joel. YOu get ready to get rid of any of your V's or well anything PM me about it... Im on the prowl soon to get something else. Waiting till after October...

Comment

That. is. badass.
              1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
              Jackson SLATQH
              Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
              Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
              Jackson DKMGT (project)
              Kramer Focus 1000
              Ibanez SDGR Bass
              Ovation Celebrity
              Martin Backpacker

Comment

Awesome guitar!!!! The number of different talents that Mike Learn possesses is ridiculous. From building to repairing guitars to refinishing. The thing that really kills me about Mike Learn is that he not only is a great painter, but is a twisted creative genius. What do you have to be on to come up with that shit???? Once again, great guitar.

Comment

fuck that guitar WOW

Comment

Working...
                  X