So I got this message this morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
    Yes, Magoo, I would like to have a few better pics if you don't mind and yeah, just the short time I spoke with the seller, I got the impression he knew nothing about guitars and was just trying to unload it and make a quick buck. I'm glad someone off of here got it though. At least now I feel better about its fate.
    Alright, here are some pictures. I wasn't able to photograph the binding issue well but you can see it..
    It has J90 Bridge and J80 Neck pickup and a Mid Boost. (wired 18 V..was it that way when your friend ordered that guitar or was this done afterwards?)Guitar plays very well, like it (except for the binding problem, damn!!)
    So i know who this guitar belongs to.. if i ever want to sell it i'll let you know of course!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      maggo, would you be willing to sell the guitar to RH?
      If i'll ever sell her ( i just received her a week ago) of course, absolutely.Think this guitar belongs to him..until then it gets a good home here ;-)
      I bought her as i love Jackson graphic guitars..(own a few) but that doesn't mean it stays for me forever.
      Last edited by maggo; 10-25-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maggo View Post
        Alright, here are some pictures. I wasn't able to photograph the binding issue well but you can see it..
        It has J90 Bridge and J80 Neck pickup and a Mid Boost. (wired 18 V..was it that way when your friend ordered that guitar or was this done afterwards?)Guitar plays very well, like it (except for the binding problem, damn!!)
        So i know who this guitar belongs to.. if i ever want to sell it i'll let you know of course!
        That's exactly how we ordered it. I was wondering if the Mid boost was still intact. That thing is a monster. That sucks about the binding, sounds like it was dropped maybe. Thanks for the pics and yes, if you do decide to part with it, please keep me in mind. It just makes me feel better knowing that at least that one is in the hands of someone who appreciates it and not in a wood pile somewhere. Now I wonder where the other four she had went. LOL
        Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 10-26-2010, 05:47 AM.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

The boost still works fine, and the black binding makes it really outstanding (besides the graphics, the 18V wiring and the 5 way switch).
          Of course i won't forget you if i decide to let her go. I'm always on the lookout for Us Jacksons with graphics (so trades are also always welcome when the time has come).

Which other guitars did she have/ordered?All Jackson guitars?Graphics? Do you have any pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
            if you wanna be really, really cool, maybe offer the trem cover in exchange for a standard one to the OP.
            +10000
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by maggo View Post
              The boost still works fine, and the black binding makes it really outstanding (besides the graphics, the 18V wiring and the 5 way switch).
              Of course i won't forget you if i decide to let her go. I'm always on the lookout for Us Jacksons with graphics (so trades are also always welcome when the time has come).

Which other guitars did she have/ordered?All Jackson guitars?Graphics? Do you have any pictures?
              None of the others had graphics. I only have a pic of one of the other guitars.

This one is the first one she custom order in 84 (I think)
              Beside that she had another Rhoads that she bought from a band traveling through town that was needing cash
              She also had a Peavey Vandenburg and a Michael Schenker Gibson V.... Oh yeah, and a solid Rosewood bass that Buddy Blaze built for her.. That sombitch was heavy as hell, but it sounded and looked awesome.
              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
              X