Jackson PC1/SL2H left-handed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson PC1/SL2H left-handed

Hey everybody! Just want to ask a couple of questions about Jackson PC1. I tried to contact USA dealers (by mail, phone call is damn expensive) to get the price but no reply. The problem is that I'm lefty and live in Russia, where you find no Jackson official representatives. So if anyone knows exact or approximate cost, I'd be thankful
    Another question, why official site price for SL2H (left-handed) is 2800, while some USA dealers offer it for 2000$? Strange:think: I thought I'd go for ESP but for this price I'm considering to buy Jackson.
    Thanks

The MSRP (manufacturer suggested retail price, the price from the manufacturer's website) is always a lot higher than the effective street or internet prices.

I tried to google "jackson guitar dealer russia" but since most pages turned out to be in Russian (now, that's a surprise !) I didn't understand what was written. On the other hand, most European dealers also ship to Poland which is near Russia, you might be lucky to find a European dealer shipping to Poland or even Russia.

Comment

Nagash02, thanks for your reply. I think it would be pricey to order via European dealers. In fact there IS distributor in Russia but when I enter their site it redirects me to fender.ru (well, no Jackson guitars there).
      Does anyone can give me an email of Jackson dealers who actually answers the mail? So that I can ask the price.

Comment

I just accepted an offer for £1500 for my Custom Shop Soloist and my black DK1 from a guy from Poland. That price is for both guitars. I am in the UK and originally had 6 Jacksons. I almost have to give them away to reduce my collection. No one in Europe wants to spend any money on Jacksons.
        http://www.trevor-jordan.com/

Comment

Trev57, why no one in Europe wants to spend money on Jacksons? Are there any quality issues? Do you think it worth buying ESP instead of Jackson?

Comment

Over the last few years my collection has included USA Dean, USA fender, Gibson and Gibson Custom Shop, Tom Anderson and 6 Jacksons. All lefties by the way. I sold all the Gibsons because I wasn't happy with the quality. I kept the Jacksons because in my opinion they were up ther with the best. My Custom shop Soloist feels like no other guitar I have owned. It is a shame to sell it, but I just ended up putting everything up for sale to see what I could get a return on and reduce my collection. I have a Soloist Archtop STALQM. I will keep this one as it is sensational. I rank it alongside my Tom Anderson and USA Dean Hardtail for quality of construction and fabulous tone.
            http://www.trevor-jordan.com/

Comment

I wish I could play (never dreamt of possession of so many instruments)) all these guitars someday. Then I'd definitely knew what's best for me. Thanks for your answers, Trev57. It's really nice when you can ask people from the other part of the world and get the worthy answer.

Comment

Working...
              X