Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the 5 most sought after Jackson guitar (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the neck through Explorers with reverse heads and quilted maple tops with gold hardware. Original PC Archtops, original Archtop Soloists, Stratheads, Firebirds, Y2KV's with Floyds, etc.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by Trollfan View Post
      Christ. If you ask for info/pics on a forum, but find it yourself before someone gives it in the thread, then it's your duty to post the info/pic/link. Then if someone else wonders the same thing they'll find it in your post, when they read the thread by random or when they search the forum for it specificly.
      Normally I would agree with you (this isn't in the "rules" though, so your "rules" emoticon doesn't apply here - maybe we can get a little smiley waving a little etiquette book )
      BUT, it was my guitar, and I never pass up a chance to post pics, so maybe PT figured "ah, that attention whore Ron will be along shortly!"

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      pics of the famous Shotgun Soloist are just 4 posts later (#14 & #15)
      And I'm a little taken aback nobody commented on them, Gary mate! No jokes, no nothing (except for this goofy exchange), c'mon guys, I am back from vacation, sheesh!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        And I'm a little taken aback nobody commented on them, Gary mate! No jokes, no nothing (except for this goofy exchange), c'mon guys, I am back from vacation, sheesh!
        Well, i looked at the first picture and tried to find out why they call it the "shotgun soloist"; i expected some extravagant graphic but it looked like a perfectly normal and awesome soloist with a few extra switches. Then i clicked for the bigger version

Comment

Since when do Soloists eat pumpkins?

Most sought after USA Jacksons? IMO:

Warbird
          Warrior Pop Art (curse you Chris for selling it when you coulda kept it til I had the money!)

Dunno about others, but then I only like Warriors anyway. There is one Custom Shop Warrior that's been fought over on ebay I want - CS 27 fret Extreme Saturn Warrior.
          Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-08-2010, 05:15 PM.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I already have the Shotgun Soloist, so I will say Stabbed Poo ranks number 1........

Comment

JJP (Jackson Junior Paul). http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1997Page02.jpg

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I always get a little choked up when I see that poor thing, and wonder what in the fuck the guy that did that was thinking.

I mean, I've bastardized/mutted a few nice guitars and stuff but I've never committed an act of butchery like that.

Comment

FIREBIRD...No others mean anything...HA
                  H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I don't know if its one of the most desired but I would REALLY like to score a Jazz'r.

Comment

Any!
                      I like EL34s.

Comment

Skittle storage is no joking matter
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          I was unaware of that we had duties (someone else can do the washing up) and I didn't know it was in the rules either. Learn something new every day here on the JCF. Etiquette lessons even
                          Originally posted by RacerX
                          Normally I would agree with you (this isn't in the "rules" though, so your "rules" emoticon doesn't apply here - maybe we can get a little smiley waving a little etiquette book )
                          It's an unwritten rule that apply to every forum. So yes, the smilie works very well in my opinion.

Comment

I have so much to learn. This whole interweb thing is so new to me. I've only been on the JCF for a decade now
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

My Roundhorn V
                              This space for rent

Comment

My Chinese dragon Roundhorn V
                                This space for rent

Comment

Working...
                                X