Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD - Seeing double? Some Sexy Twin Content inside..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Seeing double? Some Sexy Twin Content inside..

So thanks to a couple of fellow members. one who picked up my kingcorde and the other who turned me over to the this amazing find..

So most of you might remember my KV2T that i snagged from guitarcenter.com that turned out to be a 25.5 inch first run. well. thanks to GC again and a Rege who found another 25.5 inch scale first run. and quite possibly the only 2 natural mahogany 25.5 Inch KV2T's on earth? (could be if the first run was 12 instead of 25)

Although the neck angle is acutally quite steep compared to the other (going to measure tonight) and looks like i will need to do a neck adjust to even out the line. but minor stuff..

Anyways. heres the pics..

Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 10-11-2010, 01:34 PM.

Wow, that is awesome. So are the two serial #s close? I'm loving the natural.

BTW I have a KV2t surprise of my own coming in next week. I'll post a teaser right now.

Comment

The one on the right looks bigger for some reason... :think:
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        The one on the right looks bigger for some reason... :think:
        Perspective, ever heard ? ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
          LOL I think i had the stand adjusted a little higher.. but the neck angle is making me go HMMMMMM...

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
            Wow, that is awesome. So are the two serial #s close? I'm loving the natural.

BTW I have a KV2t surprise of my own coming in next week. I'll post a teaser right now.

Oh yeah post up some pics of that.. I wouldnt mind another in short scale. I have a SL1T i might be trading off soon.. Gonna see... But im really liking these KV2T's... Wouldnt mind having a SLS3 in snow white or something.. Those are pimp-tastic

Comment

That would have been my assumption had it only appeared that way in a single picture from a single angle but it looks "longer" in all the pics.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

^^

anyway I find it very odd to have twice the same guitar...

Comment

^^

anyway I find it very odd to have twice the same guitar...
                  Yeah If it wasnt a rare one. (25.5 inch scale) I wouldnt have bought it. but I do like to have some unique Jacksons.. and being 12 or 25 for the first run. These babies score up there for me...

Comment

One still would have been enough IMO, it's a waste of money to get a second one since it doesn't add anything to your collection.

Comment

One still would have been enough IMO, it's a waste of money to get a second one since it doesn't add anything to your collection.
                      I see what you mean. But to me it adds another Rare Jackson despite having one like it. Charvel750 knows a thing or two about that right Joel? LOL but I guess all in all i only have 4 (5 if you count one off paint jobs) but still im diggin it.. and if nothing else. could be great trade bait down the line..

Comment

Cool. I like how the left one has totally different looking wood grains on the lower wing.

Comment

Hey, the more the merrier! It's never a waste if you have 2 of the same model. I have 3 Jackson LTD '88's right now. I once had 2 Jackson Soloist Archtop Pro LTD's. I have two Charvel 475's, all the same finishes even. Rock on!
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                          X