Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Shop KV2, no trem.... (I guess this is a PSA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop KV2, no trem.... (I guess this is a PSA)

I don't know if this appropriate to post or not (if not, please delete!). But given how many of us would like Jackson to issue non-trem KV2s....

I was down in Atlanta all last week and happened to stop in the GC near the Weather Channel HQ in NE Atlanta (Marietta?). They have a gorgeous, black CS KV2, with unfinished neck, chrome Mustaine Live Wire pups and string-thru body. IIRC, it was around $2999. Absolutely PERFECT.

Originally posted by TheShadow View Post
    I don't know if this appropriate to post or not (if not, please delete!). But given how many of us would like Jackson to issue non-trem KV2s....

I was down in Atlanta all last week and happened to stop in the GC near the Weather Channel HQ in NE Atlanta (Marietta?). They have a gorgeous, black CS KV2, with unfinished neck, chrome Mustaine Live Wire pups and string-thru body. IIRC, it was around $2999. Absolutely PERFECT.

Kv2T's dude..(not a CS But Quite a few out there).. Think there is one on ebay for about 1400.00

Comment

Does it have the standard Jackson headstock or the 3+3 headstock?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No, this isn't the KV2T. It has the standard inline 6 HS, not the 3+3.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
          Kv2T's dude..(not a CS But Quite a few out there).. Think there is one on ebay for about 1400.00
          Unfinished Neck doesn't sound like a KV2T to me.
          Gear

Jackson DXMG
          Jackson JS30RR
          Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
          Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
          Blackstar HT5H
          Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
          Marshall JCM 800 2203
          Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment