Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get other manufacturer's bridges in a Custom Shop guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked for Tone Pros for mine...doesn't seem like they mind.

Comment

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

Comment

I would go with a gotoh floyd. IMHO built better than the german floyds, has alot of the cool features of the ibanez edge (locking studs, push in bar) costs alot less than the ibanez and the floyds and gotoh actually makes most of the ibanez edges anyways.
        If you dont trust me maybe the opinion of John Suhr (hope some of you know the name) might influence you. Heres what they say
        QUOTED FROM SUHR WEBPAGE
        In our estimation, this is simply the best double-locking tremolo system on the market today. The construction quality is second-to-none while producing a big tone with plenty of bottom end that is not normally found in bridges of this type.
        The arm mechanism is solid with no clunking whatsoever. It feels extremely smooth and stable, allowing you to dive bomb deep into the sonic subterranean regions as well as pulling up those squealing high harmonics into the stratosphere. The beveled saddles also provide more comfort when resting your palm on them. This is the ultimate Floyd and we are very pleased to offer this bridge on our instruments.

Comment

Working...
        X