King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King V

What do you think about this beauty? http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/J6082/index.htm
    It's for sale now, and the price is almost $2300. A bit too high I guess...?

Its a custom shop, so I guess people can ask for that kinda coin. No harm in haggling a bit off, say down to $2k shipped?

IMO, the Rhoads pickguard on a King V kills it. But it is your money.
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-20-2010, 02:59 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

IMO those inlays are a deal-killer.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The inlays are too busy ,might get confusing.

Comment

I like the matching headstock! The inlays may be too brewtal for me.

Comment

I don't mind the inlays, they are less confusing than having no inlay, although I don't find that confusing at all either tbh.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

I hate guitars with no inlays, because I depend on them a lot, but I hate gaudy busy inlays like that even more.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I'm in love with it. A bit steep for me right now. I might could grab it a few months from now if availible. I'd love to have it.
                Doesn't this belong to RR0849? Maybe? That's his site.
                "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

I'd definitely grab it if I had the money. I'm much more into Rhoads than King V's (I prefer the offset shape) but this one looks definitely killer. Love the inlays, lightning sky finish is one of my many "WANT"s, matching headstock is killer, pickguard is nice (I like pickguards on King Vs haha), I'd only throw the EMGs out.

Comment

I think it looks awful. Like a car crash.
                    Sorry if thats anybody here's guitar but the design is all over the place and inconsistent.
                    The pick guard is a no no, I've never been a fan of the lightning graphic and it doesnt go with the flames at all.
                    But hey, we all like different things and thats cool.
                    I bet it sounds and plays great though.
                    All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

AndyChar sure seems to like starting a lot of threads without ever replying back. What's up with that? :think:
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I couldn't get past the lightning and flame combo. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          AndyChar sure seems to like starting a lot of threads without ever replying back. What's up with that? :think:
                          Maybe he doesn't want to make it to 30,000 the easy way by being a grammar nazi

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                            [I
                            Doesn't this belong to RR0849? Maybe? That's his site.
                            This beauty belongs to Tero and not to Jani (RR0849). If someone wants this beauty I can send a message to him (if Tero is not already a member here, I´m not sure about that)...

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                              Maybe he doesn't want to make it to 30,000 the easy way by being a grammar nazi
                              Maybe. :ROTF:
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X