Ngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd

Been trying to get one of these for a decent price since I got my transparent black SL2H 8 years ago.

Here's my Soloist/dinky family:
    I only need one more guitar.

Very nice! Love the flame on the top!

Comment

holy shit nice someone likes their dinky/soloists

Comment

great family pic, man. And congrats on the new axe
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice lookin DK27!!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

For some reason I'm attrached to the two in the upper left. I'm old school I guess.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by guitardudeluke View Post
              holy shit nice someone likes their dinky/soloists
              I'm a Soloist dude, but those 3 Dinkys are very solid guitars. I got the DK2S for the sustainiac setup, the DK27 because it's a baritone, and the DK2M just looked too cool to pass up. I've been very happy with all of them.

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              Nice lookin DK27!!
              Thanks again for that deal Rob.

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              For some reason I'm attrached to the two in the upper left. I'm old school I guess.
              Haha, that red Soloist Pro is my 80's metal covers guitar.

Comment

Congrats. The flame top on that is great! Is that other blue one a DK27 baritone?
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Congrats. The flame top on that is great! Is that other blue one a DK27 baritone?
                  Yes sir, that's Rob's DK27.
                  BTW Rob, I just put Elixir "baritone" 68-12's on it and the heavier gauge makes a huge a difference in the sound...it sounds gigantic. Very rich tone.

Comment

Very cool. I always wanted to try one of those.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Come on down!

Comment

nice dude im happy with happy having 1 main guitar which is my dk2 but perhaps il have my own collection of jacksons one day

Comment

Holy crap man, 68-12's?? Crap and I thnk 10's are "big" compared to 9s Im used to!

What pups did you end up going with?
                          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                            Holy crap man, 68-12's?? Crap and I thnk 10's are "big" compared to 9s Im used to!

What pups did you end up going with?
                            I was surprised at how the baritone set goes up in tension. It's 12,16,22,38,52,68. But it seems to work really well, and the Elixirs make it easier to play with a heavier than normal gauge.

I just used a SD JB4/SH2 set for the pickups. What did it originally come with?

Comment

Originally came with the JUNK EMG HZ's and the Afterburner. I yanked them out as soon as I got it for some real EMG's. Then the project I bought that guitar fell through, so I took those EMG's out for another guitar.

Great collection btw, I always wanted a trans blue SL2H, and I had a trans black SL1 for a short time which I sold to buy my Chlorine. I miss that SL1, was my first USA guitar. Id really like another trans black USA, thatll probably be next on the list I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X