No announcement yet.

Do I need to go custom for this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless you're dead set on the RR1, but I reckon it works better like this because there's no pickguard.
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

I already said I hate KVs, and the pickguard on the Rhoads looks cool IMO

Comment

Like bombtek said, get an RR24 sent to Mike Learn, painted and sent to you.
        Get a CS quote too, and compare costs.
        If you won't budge on shape, then it will cost, but if you've got the money, go with the CS and get exactly what you want.
        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
          I already said I hate KVs, and the pickguard on the Rhoads looks cool IMO
          I can relate (in a reverse sort of way). I love standard Vs but HATE the offset ones. They are so ugly IMO.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post

Unless you're dead set on the RR1, but I reckon it works better like this because there's no pickguard.
            I remember that guitar! The lightning Sky on KV is sweet! more area to paint graphics. You could order a RR1 24 with no pickguard but $$$$ and a little bit of a wait. Call Mike Kotzen to see what the actual wait time is now.
            Never give up on your dreams!

Comment

I've said for years that it should be no more work on Jackson to put Rhoads wings on a Soloist neck, but nobody listens to me.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post

I seriously hope for the owner's sake that tip is still on the headstock
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

haaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
                  Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Working...
                  X