• Show
Clear All

Not Absinthe Frost for sure.

This is Absinthe Frost.

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
    Dinky from around 2005:

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
      Not a custom color. It's candy apple green, which was available on USA Selects around then. Not too many were done in that finish, but you can see it in the catalogs listed as an available finish from that timeframe.
      Yep, it is indeed Candy Apple Green. It was also available on imports, as I had a '95 or '96 Dinky Reverse in that color.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Gotta put my v up....I have an Absinthe....true about the color: can't take a pic to do it justice so far....

Comment

This was my personal paint rip off of Absinthe frost lol

Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

See the available finishes page (second from last) in the 2003 catalog here. (The little color swatches always look different than the actual finish, but that's definitely it.)

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/suppor...03_catalog.pdf
            little OT: That`s the catalog I fell in love with Jackson. I went through and drolled over it many times

I still own it.
            Jackson Soloist SL1
            Jackson Soloist SL3 - SD TB-5

Caparison TAT
            ESP M-II

ENGL Savage SE
            ENGL E570 SE preamp

Bogner 4x12 (V30's)

Comment

Not a custom color. It's candy apple green, which was available on USA Selects around then. Not too many were done in that finish, but you can see it in the catalogs listed as an available finish from that timeframe.
              I dont think thats candy apple green. If it is they had a couple variations of it. I have a KV2 in CAG and it does not have that kind of metal flake in it. Its a metallic but its much more subtle than that. On the flip side with lighting angles and the way finishes are perceived by a camera as apposed to the human eye it very well could be either color.

Comment

Working...
              X