Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Soloist SL1 Serial Number

Hi folks,
    Could you please check back this serial number UI9151, which is said to belong to a snow white SL1. Can't find any related information for confirmation and what exactly means "UI".
    Thanks and best wishes
    Thomez

I think that the "I" is really a "1". At least that's how I'm reading it on my SL2H. If so,,that sounds like a legit serial #.

Comment

UO9151 or UO19151 would be more logical serial numbers.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        UO9151 or UO19151 would be more logical serial numbers.
        Wouldn't it be U0 starting out for older models and then U1 for later? I'm pretty sure it's a 0 (zero) and not the letter O.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My SL2H is a 2007 model, and checking the serial on the fretboard and on the tag shows it definitely starts with U1.....

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Wouldn't it be U0 starting out for older models and then U1 for later? I'm pretty sure it's a 0 (zero) and not the letter O.
            I'd like to say the 0 on the second one was a typo but I'd be lying.

You are right, it would be a U1. I shouldn't try to post when I'm distracted by work hehe.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Thanks so far.

I now have the update on the serial, it is definetely U"1"9151. Can anyone tell me the year? Am I right, that all SL1's are made in the U.S.?

Comment

Yes, made in USA, and fairly recent. Maybe lynchfan can give us the next couple digits on his to see if yours is close to 2007 also.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X