Jackson RR1 '92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR1 '92

So, my local shop has this guitar at a reasonable price. It is the one with the "purplish" lightning painting. It has Jackson humbuckers and is all in all in a very good condition!
    I can't really find anything specific on the models from '92. Is there anything I should be aware off? The guitar plays like a dream! Hope you guys can talk me into buying this one

Sure, buy it!

(How's that for talking you into it?)
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh BTW, it's not a RR1, that designation did not come until about '95
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool - What's it called then? Just a USA Rhoads?
        It had a Jackson Floyd Rose - How's the quality of these? It felt pretty solid, but I'm not that used to trems

Comment

It sounds like a Rhoads Custom (not custom shop), if it is the schaller made licenced floyd then these are pretty solid, it could say made in germany by schaller on the baseplate. Schaller makes the Original floyd rose, so they know what they are doing

Enjoy!

Comment

Oh, my bank is gonna hate me tomorrow. I don't think I will be able to pass this up

Comment

I have a 1992. It's got the boost and covered Jackson pickups. It's got the Schaller floyd as well. Mine is solid white. A little boring, I've thought of having it Stryper'd

Comment

Am I right to assume that these Rhoads Customs are made of poplar and maple?

Comment

Yeah, should be quartersawn maple neck with poplar sides

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Working...
                    X