Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be your dream Jackson Custom ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be your dream Jackson Custom ?

So, post specs of your dream CS axe, I hope it gives nice ideas to other people ^^ (if you want wicked specs we wouldn't think, of but would find interesting if we knew about them)

I have three dream CS Jacksons ^^

Kelly Custom : Like KE2, Crimson Swirl, Matching Headstock, Black Hardware, Floyd Rose Pro, Duncan Distortion (B) and Jazz (N)

Rhoads Custom : Like RR1, 24 frets, Lightning Sky, Black Hardware, Floyd Rose Pro, Duncan Custom (B) and Full Shred (N), 4 frets scalloped, with Pickguard

Soloist Custom : Like SL1, flamed maple Archtop, Amber Sunburst, Floyd Rose Pro, scalloped heel, EMG 85X (B) and SX (M/N)

What about you ?

Tobacco sunburst with maple fretboard and a golden hardware & logo.

Comment

Stringthrough KV or SL in Shell Pink, rose quartz sharkfins and logo. APC Persuader bridge, Gold Lace Sensor neck, one volume, 3 way blade.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

sounds wicked ^^. wicked = cool :p

Comment

More Demons!

Comment

a four-necked Zoraxe
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              a four-necked Zoraxe
              Now that really would be MEGA-RARE!!

I'd be interested in a 1H Jackson Strat with a Big Mouth graphic, OFR, and ebony board.

Comment

pretty Much a white w/ black bevels RR1 with a reversed matching headstock ^_^
                Gear

Jackson DXMG
                Jackson JS30RR
                Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                Blackstar HT5H
                Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                Marshall JCM 800 2203
                Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

They already made it:
                  Soloist arch top.
                  Ebony FB
                  Revvie HS
                  OFR
                  MOP Pihranas
                  Jumbo SS frets
                  Two octave
                  Dual HB, both split/tap option individual 50's style vols and 1 tone control
                  (OK, I'm outside the box with that....)
                  Alder body
                  Bolt on!

I think I just described a MIJ DKMG, with just a couple of upgrades.
                  Last edited by Cygnus X1; 12-05-2010, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I like the thought of a 7 string Death Kelly with a reduced size reverse headstock (like the one on Guyver1's KV custom). 24 fret maple fretboard with ebony sharkies and black binding. Neckthrough, quatersawn maple neck, walnut body with flame maple cap. Trans green finish, bursting to black around the outside, matching finish on headstock. MOP Jackson logo. Gloss finish on the body, satin on the neck. Black hardware, OFR, and Bareknuckle pickups (probably Nailbombs). 1vol, 1tone and toggle switch.

That's probably my ultimate 'push the boat out' custom. After all if you're going custom, you may as well make the most of it!

I'm drooling now.
                    I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      I'd be interested in a 1H Jackson Strat with a Big Mouth graphic, OFR, and ebony board.
                      Got a 'big mouth' variation project in the works. Dan Lawrence is working on it, amid the NAMM craziness everyone is dealing with at the moment. Will keep the JCF Bros posted as it progresses. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                        Got a 'big mouth' variation project in the works. Dan Lawrence is working on it, amid the NAMM craziness everyone is dealing with at the moment. Will keep the JCF Bros posted as it progresses. Can't wait.
                        Oh snap! Is it a Charvel pointy?

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                          what's the tongue/teeth arrangement on that one?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            what's the tongue/teeth arrangement on that one?
                            Surely it will have the "incorrect" tongue!

Comment

Since its only a dream, I want a RR24, h/s, blade switch, rear loaded, ebony, reversed abalone sharkfins (w/inlay at 24th fret), binding, recessed OFR, and a Mike Learn graphic. Not too much to ask for....
                              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
                              X