X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's indeed a great find!
    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Bad news!! My transmission went out on me this morning and you guessed it I'm fucking broke! It took every last extra cent I had saved so If any of you guys want to go for it, she's in a pawn shop called globe loan jewlry in Bakersfield, CA. If I can't have her hopefully one of you guys can grab it before some 12yr old emo punk kid having no clue what it is has his mommy buy it for him just because It's shiny.

Comment

I'll take it! Back off boys, she's mine!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm guessing Model 2 with a fake logo.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            I'll take it! Back off boys, she's mine!
            Ron,

If I still lived in So Cal I'd be racing you to the pawn shop

Comment

Road Trip! Who's with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                I'm guessing Model 2 with a fake logo.
                Hmm, a definite possibility. It'd explain the volume knob position...usually the USAs have it a bit further away from the pickup. Still might be worth it with the HSC depending on condition and fretwear.
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

So, it's a possible mutt? Hmmm (rethinks road trip)

Comment

Hey guys, I'm definitley no expert by any means when it comes to Jackson's but from what I do know it seems legit or at least a really good fake. It has an ebony board, wich I don't think was offered on any model series Charvel's & the Jackson logo is like the current imports rather than a solid inlay & the "made in usa" is slanted at an angle rather than perfectly straight next to the edge of the headstock. I would say it's top notch quality based off how amazing it felt just holding it in my hands but then again my model 2 Charvel probably feels just as amazing and that's an import so who knows, you guys are the experts. Here is the craigslist add I saw it on you guys be the judge:

Comment

Jackson Model 1 ? D'oh!

Comment

Working...
                      X