Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your Hot Rod/Ghost Flame finished Jackson Vs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Hot Rod/Ghost Flame finished Jackson Vs!

My apologies if this spans several thread types, I wasn't sure where to put it. But, since it involves the Custom Shop to a small degree, I might as well put it here. It occurred to me one day that probably one of the most playable guitar types from Jackson would be a V with a non-reversed 6 in-line headstock, and a non tremolo bridge (e.g. string-thru body TOM, etc.). This would be very easy to use in my opinion (no Floyd tuning woes). Sadly, Jackson doesn't offer this on any production King Vs. Ergo, I'd have to go CS. Which brings me to finish options: I figured a Snow White King V with black Ghost Flames would look pretty sweet, but I don't know what that would look like (I have neither the time nor patience to sift through hundreds of threads looking for examples). So post your be-Flamed Vs! It'll give you a chance to show off and me a chance to get a feel for Flame finishes!

Here are all of my ghost flames (red ghost flame, green ghost flame, black ghost flame). Hope it helps!

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The purple pickups are such a cool idea! Looks great!

Comment

Nice! Has anyone ever seen a white background with black Ghost Flames?

Comment

Working...
          X