RR1 1993

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1 1993

Hi, actually recently bought a 1993 Jackson by accident off of craigs list. The guy had it listed with a Hard case for only 60 bucks so I figured it was junk, I really just wanted the case for my other V. When I got it home I saw the MOP Made in USA on the Head stock and saw that it was neck through I nearly passed out. I ran the serial number and the jackson site puts it at 1993. But whats weird is that it has the Eeire dess swirl paint job which I didn;t think they did back in 1993. The guitar, surprisingly is in pristine shape, I even registered the serial # with the cops to make sure it was not stolen. Does anyone have any info on these guitars? I can post some pictures also if you'd like.

Score of the year? Lucky $@*#!
    Pics or its an Esteban!
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Haha, heres the only pic I have on my PC I can take more when I get back home, im outta town for the hollidays. The guitar plays like a dream , I have 3 other Jacksons and this one is by far the best.

Comment

Those are the original pickups too. I have a 1992 and it has Jackson pickups, and I have a 1995 with the Bill Lawrence USA's. I think 1993 was the firt year they swtched to those.

EDS has been around a while. It evolved out of coral reef from the 80s I think.

Comment

60 bucks? or 600 bucks? If you got that for 60 bucks that is the score of the century only bested by getting it free, lol.

Comment

$60? You sure you weren't pointing a gun in his face??

Comment

Doesnt matter if the cops say otherwise, thats a steal. My god, I think this will be the deal of the lifetime of the world. Even if you got one for free from a relative or something, this story is where it makes the difference. I once thought my RX10D(mint, only needed a setup) for $80 was the best deal Ive ever heard of, this, this is nuts.

Congrats, the minstrels will sing songs of this deal for years to come.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Wow deal of a lifetime...I'll give you 65 for it!

Comment

That graphic has been available at least since 1989, and by 1990 was a standard USA option.
                  "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Yeah it was only 60 bucks, like I said, the price was so low on craigslist I figured it was a ju nk guitar, I just wanted the case. But yeah definitely the deal of a lifetime, and it is in great condition which makes it even better. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Do know what type of pickups they are? Are they Jackson or duncan or somethin else?

Comment

Bill Lawrence XL pickups had em in my soloist. Wasnt impressed with it sound wise till I changed em. The one I still have resides in a drawer upstairs...>Steal of the century
                        Haters gonna hate
                        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Not the real Bill & Becky Lawrence, but Bill's old partner who goes by Bill Lawrence USA. www.billlawrenceusa.com Some say they're not as good Bill's version. Sweet guitar, though!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

$ 75 !
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hey i have a jackson rr1 1993 also check out my thread

Comment

Working...
                              X