Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    $ 75 !
    Shit, how would you like to double your money and keep the case (that's all you wanted in the first place right) $120 Definitely the best deal I've heard of besides getting it for free. Awesome score.

Comment

I do not have the knowledge of enough profanity to explain how lucky I think you are
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Score of the new decade indeed! Congrats.

Comment

Score of the century? This is the score of all time.
          I like EL34s.

Comment

broken record: This is not an RR1
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron beat me to it. It's technically called a Rhoads Custom. Wasn't called RR1 until 1996. But holy shit that's the score of a lifetime!!
              Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Oh cool, thanks. Im really just looking for any info I can get on it. Would it be a sin to remplace the original Pickups with EMG's? I put em in all my other guitars but Im not sure if I want to with this one.

Comment

You mean you haven't played it yet? In any case, being that you paid almost fuck all for the guitar, I'm sure you can afford to buy a pair of EMG's for it.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Oh, of course I have played it. Plays fantastic, just wasn't sure if it would take away from the value. The Bill Lawrence's dont sound bad, but i think I am going to put in the EMG's.

Comment

Put the lawrences on the bay and get what you want for it. I have learned over the years it dont mean shit what its worth if you aint playing it and or selling it. Make it the way YOU want.
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X