New guy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy!!

Hi everyone, proud owner of a rr1t.. just wanted to say hi.

Hey new guy! welcome to the club!
    You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

thanks,, how do i post pics??

Comment

easiest way is to probably just make a photobucket account put them there and then post the link here thats how i did it haha

Comment

Welcome Aboard, New Guy!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hey newb
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome to the JCF. A great place for info, research, advice and the occasional cock-dragon sighting.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                  Welcome to the JCF. A great place for info, research, advice and the occasional cock-dragon sighting.

Comment

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome!!! I have a serial# question how should I go about asking I already went to fender/jackson website and did'nt get the answer I needed.. any help would be apreciated..I was'nt sure if posting a serial# was voodo???

Comment

Nope, post away.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

THANKS, the serial# on my rr1t is U13896 ? I was told by the guy i bought it from it is a 2000 ?but i can't verify that because acording to jackson all rr1 after 99' were desinated with UO'''''? any help would be greatly appreciated.. Regardless of what year it is, It's an awesome guitar that plays perfect!!!

Comment

Gratz on your RR1 !! And I agree with you Rhoads4evr, the RR1 is an awesome guitar.

(based on the serial) I can say for sure your axe is a USA model, not from the Custom Shop, and build after the Fender buyout. I know this due to unrelenting research on my latest aquisition. A late model RR1 "Lightning Sky", serial # U19598.
                          As far as exact production year, I have no idea. Theres so much misinformation out there about later model Jacksons, its enough to make ya dizzy.

Comment

The earlier ones had a leading zero after the "U" so it's "U-zero" not "U-Oh". Someone will eventually chime in with a more accurate date but I will guess 2003ish.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

THANKS!! for the info..

Comment

Working...
                              X