The new PC Supreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new PC Supreme

You guys see this one? It's just been brought out at NAMM, no details on price or availability that I've seen yet. Definitely a bit different than a PC1 but looks pretty sweet. I'll be interested to see what people think when it becomes available.

Here's a few videos I found with it.

At the zZounds Blog, we speak music. Check us out for previews of new gear, interviews with artists and brands, reviews, in-depth demos, videos, and more!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Phil Collen of Def Leppard performs a demo at the media preview day at the 2011 NAMM Show. The demo was done entirely through applications on an iPad and iPhone

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/114...ser-Pic-inside!

Comment

Thanks for the link Ralph, that's some funny reading right there!

Comment

Definitely not a fan of that guitar! I'll stick with the old PC1's.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Wow I think that actually changed my mind about the guitar. I quite like it. I really dig the headstock!
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Looks pretty cool. I, too, like the headstock.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

Is it cause it's shaped like a penis head, lol?

Thick ass neck on it, and i agree with him thicker neck (and strings) = generally fuller tone.

Comment

Ugliest Bastardization of a Les Paul and a SG ever conceived by man.... this needs cockdragon graphic
                Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Reminds me of a BC Rich Seagull/Seagull II

Comment

What a humongous thick neck it has!!! Surely not the guitar I always wanted!
                    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Working...
                    X