I'm suggesting some new USA models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm suggesting some new USA models

Okay, here are a couple of USA models that I think would sell like hotcakes and I want to get your opinions.

Model SL2HM - Like the existing SL2H, but with a maple board and black sharkies.

Model SL2MBR - Like the existing SL2H, but with maple board and Bulldyke Reverse headstock.

Model WR1SN - Like the existing WR1 Warrior, but with Soloist neck profile.

Model SLSSD - Like the current SLSMG, but with Duncans.

Thoughts?
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

I think they need to build a SL2CDDPJJGFAC model.

thats the Soloist with 2 cock dragons double penetrating Jenna Jameson with Ghost flames on her ass cheeks model.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

oh, I like your ideas too.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post

thats the Soloist with 2 cock dragons double penetrating Jenna Jameson with Ghost flames on her ass cheeks model.
        +1, but you forgot the octopus-rape spec to this model. Or is that a aftermarket mod?

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
          Model WR1SN - Like the existing WR1 Warrior, but with Soloist neck profile.
          Why, what's wrong with the current WR1 neck? Do you prefer wider necks?

I like to see SL2H with a reverse headstock, and also either a WR1 or a Warrior with a Pro profile (slanted H-S configuration) with a reverse headstock... However, NAMM 2011's showcase proved neither...
          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
            ... a Warrior with a Pro profile (slanted H-S configuration)...
            Why bother? I already have one. As long I'm happy, fuck you lot

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post

Fuckin' hell bitch, I nearly shot snot across the fuckin room!:ROTF:

Model SL2MBR - Like the existing SL2H, but with maple board and Bulldyke Reverse headstock.

Model SLSSD - Like the current SLSMG, but with Duncans.

Thoughts?
            WTF? The huge lovehandles on that would stop you from getting the headstock off the ground!

As for the SLSMG, why not just swap the EMG's with Duncan's yourself? Save time and money.
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 01-17-2011, 11:27 PM.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
              Why, what's wrong with the current WR1 neck? Do you prefer wider necks?
              Not wider, but thicker. I love the thickness of the Soloist neck and I've always suspected that it adds sustain, too.
              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Not wider, but thicker. I love the thickness of the Soloist neck and I've always suspected that it adds sustain, too.
                It's true that thicker necks could contribute to added sustain, but I also love the neck on my WR1 and it feels perfect for my hand, not to mention how the guitar sings like a soprano on fire as is... I also have a DXMG and it has a thicker neck and it feels great, but not as comfortable as the WR1.
                However, I'd like to own a soloist one day and experience the difference myself and see what all this hype is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  Why bother? I already have one. As long I'm happy, fuck you lot
                  What a self centered lucky whore! Kudos to you though..

Comment

People have been asking for a USA KV2T (no, not the 3X3 short scale flat top guitar they currrently offer) since the USA Select line began.

The KE2T was a nice guitar as well. Not sure why it went away. Not everyone wants a Floyd or having to spend an extra $1500 to custom order the same guitar without one.

Comment

eww, soloist neck on a warrior... Horse Fuck that in the Ass... Would love a Maple board SL2H and DK1, Hell any USA with maple! and speed necks should be a standard option just like PRS Wide Thin, Wide Fat, etc... it should have been an option the whole time...

Don't get me wrong, I love Jackson, but if they would have pulled their head out of their ass, maybe they would be a hugely successful high-end guitar company with a laundry list of A-list players, just like PRS!!!, hardware color should be an option, neck profile, dress-up options, they should all be everyday options for every model, and they always should have been!!!!!!! And have a million color options, adding to them every year, not limiting and limiting further and further every year, soon all that will be available is black, white, red, blue, oh wait... too late!!!
                      Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

that is really only noticeable clean or with low output pickups, 10ish-k or less, and on a lower gain amp, with high output pickups, and high gain amps, you really don't notice much of a difference. but yes, mass adds sustain, with thin necks, a slightly thicker HS and/or body will do much better towards that goal.
                        Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

I've been in favor of a maple-board Soloist for some time. I'd like to see that.

I would rather if they did a reverse soloist it were ebony, though.

But, they'll give us the same crap we got last year and we'll like it...

Comment

I blame Fender for the newer short comings of Jackson. If Jackson was any different before the buy out, they were more colorful, if you will, than they are now. I just think Fender doesnt want to lose business in the Fender department so theyve limited the creativity of their other lines. I know theres that quote about the Jackson line says "fuck", but since Fender bought them, Jackson says "fuck" in a little more hushed tone than before and now were saying "fuck" because if you want options in a guitar from FMIC, than you have to buy a Fender.
                            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Maple boarded soloists would sell . Look at the success of the dk2m. Jackson should at least try it for 1 year and see the results.

Comment

Working...
                              X