No announcement yet.

I'm suggesting some new USA models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i'm not exactly nuts for a gold-top Kelly either but i'm sure there are others who are! Jackson really needs to step up their game though, not only in the USA department but in the import one too.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
      All this fuss about the lack of USA models and all you guys can come up with is a maple fretboard?
      Lol. Maybe that's why they haven't added any new styles in a very long time.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I like maple but don't dig the black sharkies that much. If they did abalone dots... Now we're talking

(I say dots because obviously abalone sharkies would be expensive. However you do save a slab of ebony doing a maple board so maybe it would be feasible)
        I like EL34s.

Comment

Personally I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree. I don't think Jackson needs more models, but it rather just needs to change certain models for others and effectively "streamline" the promod line.

I mean stuff like KV2T swapped for a REAL KV2T... JB/Jazz or JB/'59 on all promods, none of this dual-JB nonsense like on the KV2...

More options would be nice, like the neck shape and matching-colour headstocks unless specified, but not more models.
          I like EL34s.

Comment

Call me crazy but, I cannot figure out how it's more trouble to match a headstock on a neck-through guitar than to paint it black... :think:

Except in the sense that the MOP logo would disappear on white, for example. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
              Call me crazy but, I cannot figure out how it's more trouble to match a headstock on a neck-through guitar than to paint it black... :think:

Except in the sense that the MOP logo would disappear on white, for example. Am I wrong?
              you and me both brother. I just dont get it. it makes NO sense to me at all why they cant paint the headstock face matching color.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                you and me both brother. I just dont get it. it makes NO sense to me at all why they cant paint the headstock face matching color.
                I have been GASing for a Ferrari Red SL1 for a while now and if I got one I would rather have the black headstock. Double Ferrari red is just "too much" for me.
                I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                  I have been GASing for a Ferrari Red SL1 for a while now and if I got one I would rather have the black headstock. Double Ferrari red is just "too much" for me.
                  live a little.
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                    live a little.
                    I like EL34s.

Comment

Personally, I love the ebony sharkies on a maple board. But what would also be sweet is abalone sharkies, but with small black dots on top of the neck for better visibility.
                      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
                        Personally, I love the ebony sharkies on a maple board. But what would also be sweet is abalone sharkies, but with small black dots on top of the neck for better visibility.
                        Ebony would be good. It's the cheap delrin/plastic material I don't like.
                        I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                          Ebony would be good. It's the cheap delrin/plastic material I don't like.
                          Ooh, a delrin snob, eh?
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A trans red/green/blue/black Soloist with maple board, black sharkies, reverse matching headstock and black hardware = fuck yes, please!

Comment

I'd like a soloist or RR with a speed neck. I've never liked their neck profiles.

Comment

Maple-board, reverse-headstock, speed neck, Ebony inlays... Some color besides Black, Metallic Black, Satin Black, Extra Black, etc.

Oh, how about stainless steel frets? The never wear out. You can shred 'til your dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X