SL2H-7 Small Batch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H-7 Small Batch

If any of you guys are interested, I'm doing a 10 piece small batch run of 7 string SL2H's in black with a scalloped heel and horn with abalone inlays/logo. Some of the guys from sevenstring.org put it together and because it's a small batch, the pricing is better than you might expect.

Give me a shout if you're interested in info,

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    Fender Custom Shop Dealer
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

What's the damage gonna be?? and also how long until completion
    Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

might be interested whats it look like and price

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonmac View Post
        What's the damage gonna be?? and also how long until completion
        Originally posted by Dustinofcharvel View Post
        might be interested whats it look like and price
        Completion time is planned/quoted on being 6-8 months but don't hold your breath with customs. I would just have another guitar to play atleast otherwise you'll go nuts waiting.

Ask Matt via PM for the price. It'll look like a black SL2H but with 7 strings, the Pablo cut scalloped heel and lower horn and abalone sharkies and logo.
        Last edited by djpharoah; 01-21-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

It's gonna look like this, but with 7 strings

The price was soo insanely good I had to jump in!!!!!!

Contact Matt for more info!

Comment

It will be an alder body?
            What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

7 String Slim Inline CS7 Headstock
              Bound headstock & Neck w/ Abalone Jackson logo
              "Speed" Neck Profile
              25.5" Scale - 24 frets
              Compound Radius Fretboard 12"-16"
              OFR7 hardware
              Black hardware
              Dual Passive Pickups (Custom/Jazz or JB/Jazz) with pickup Bezels
              SL2H Control Config
              Jumbo Frets
              Inlays - Normal Shark inlays (abalone, 7 string sized)

Neck woods = Maple
              Wings Wood = Alder
              Fretboard = Ebony

Comment

Drop me a PM for pricing and any other info you're after. Should be a very cool run!
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaga View Post
                  7 String Slim Inline CS7 Headstock
                  So the headstock is essentially going to be smaller like this one, just not reversed?

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/820...ng-V?highlight=
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I want one!!! Wish I had some cash...
                    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      So the headstock is essentially going to be smaller like this one, just not reversed?
                      http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/820...ng-V?highlight=
                      Yeah it should look like this. I hope Charlz doesn't mind me using his pic. It's the normal CS 7 string headstock. Everyone who's interested and paid so far doesn't like the massive bass headstock on the SLAT7s.

Comment

Originally posted by djpharoah View Post
                        Yeah it should look like this. I hope Charlz doesn't mind me using his pic. It's the normal CS 7 string headstock. Everyone who's interested and paid so far doesn't like the massive bass headstock on the SLAT7s.

http://i.imgur.com/3ccut.png
                        HAHAHA I don't think anyone likes the huge ass bass headstocks Mesh

Comment

Originally posted by djpharoah View Post

http://i.imgur.com/3ccut.png
                          Caution... Headstock "size perception" can be affected by logo placement... On my KV-7 the logo is farther 'up' (?) the headstock towards the point, and on the SL -7 it's
                          back more towards the neck... These are both the same size, but the KV one appears bigger (to my eyes anyway) because of the logo placement...

IMG_4995hss1.jpg
                          Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

^I think some of it has to do with the locking nut. I much prefer the logo placement on the black one, though. The "custom shop" on the quilt one looks kind of squished in.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
                              Caution... Headstock "size perception" can be affected by logo placement... On my KV-7 the logo is farther 'up' (?) the headstock towards the point, and on the SL -7 it's
                              back more towards the neck... These are both the same size, but the KV one appears bigger (to my eyes anyway) because of the logo placement...
                              Thanks for the tip. However the japanese SLAT7 is physically a bass guitar headstock so there's really no illusion. I'm going t use your pic of the black jackson headstock for this run if you're ok with it.

EDIT: Here's the headstock shape photo (left) I'm submitting and a logo placement photo (right) as well.
                              Jackson CS7 Headstock.jpgHeadstock Logo Position.jpg
                              Last edited by djpharoah; 01-23-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X