What I'm trying to pay off all my bills for so i can have built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I'm trying to pay off all my bills for so i can have built

I'm not buying anymore equipment of any kind until I pay off my two credit card debts, with any luck that and my SUV payments should be gone by the end of the year (last year sucked and credit had to be used not happy but it happen)

So the fire under my ass to get them paid off is the follow custom shop i'm dying to have built.

Double Rhoads with the thick book(shit can't remember the word) AAAAA curly maple top slanted not quite to the extremes of the wings though. with a slightly more extreme cut on the bevel. natural body binding (not sure exactly what the term for it is, basically some of the maple taped off so it's natural colored) the body in maybe trans ox blood or some version of cherry. 24 frets, bound neck and head stock with binding over frets (I know not popular with most but I still dig it and it's a custom shop so why the hell not) I really liked the hollow(?) shark tooth(outlines?) inlays that RD had on his (if I remember correctly) reverse smurf hat (I know people will hate that sorry I really like it) matching the body.

I hate to say it but I'm not a firm believer in the JB so the trem version of that pickup in the bridge, OFR. ebony fret board. i'm thinking five piece neck but not sure if that's really a needed option

same scale as my KV5FR.

Of course by the time i get done paying everything off and having the money I'll probably want a Kelly or something else but for now damn it this is the dream.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil
Working...
X