No announcement yet.

Did Jackson ever make a Bolt on USA RR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jackson ever make a Bolt on USA RR?

Came across online something that looks to be a mutt with a USA neck on it. Wondering if they ever had a bolt on TOM RR in the older USA models? Sharkfin unbound neck.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Without checking the catalog scans I'm thinking maybe RR4? :think:
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

RR4 should be MIJ AFAIK.The oOnly USA bolt on RR I know of would be RR2 which didn't have a tom or inlays...
      Sounds like mutt to me.
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Im thinkin its an import body with a usa neck

299 and the paint sux lol.
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

What micha said. I immediately thought of the RR2 also, but that one's an ebony fretboard with no inlays (which is friggin cool).
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            What micha said. I immediately thought of the RR2 also, but that one's an ebony fretboard with no inlays (which is friggin cool).
            Why's that? I have an old ESP Horizon, Jackson headstock with an ebony board an no inlay. It looks awefully black and lonely

Comment

Could be a Custom Shop, but doubtful.

Whatever it is, it should be stamped in the pocket and on the heel.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X