My USA Custom Shop Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guitarzan_josh View Post
    Sweet! I love the maple on there too. If I could ever afford a Custom I'd def go with maple! Is the back of the neck finished?
    The back is painted the same.
    BLS/SDMF

Comment

You really cant see it from the photos but it has a recessed Ibanez jack angled upward on the side too.

Also has a brass block from floydupgrades.com.

The only thing that sucks is I'm a welder so I have to wash my hands a million times before I play it.The fretboard picks up every spec of dirt so if you don't wipe it down often it will stain darker than it should be.
      BLS/SDMF

Comment

Very cool! Love it.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by BallooTheBear View Post
          You really cant see it from the photos but it has a recessed Ibanez jack angled upward on the side too.

Also has a brass block from floydupgrades.com.

The only thing that sucks is I'm a welder so I have to wash my hands a million times before I play it.The fretboard picks up every spec of dirt so if you don't wipe it down often it will stain darker than it should be.
          I'm a welder, too, and the stuff that seems to work the best is from the Dollar Store.. Takes off more grime than the Gojo I keep at work.. Dawn dish soap works fairly well, too..
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I like it! Very nice man.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X