Guitar Center Bull&$*%!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Center Bull&$*%!

So I got my USA Custom Shop out of lay away a few months ago.Apparently some douchbag has "seemed to have misplaced" the little leather black book,you know the one with the Jackson logo,spec sheet,build date,price and all that jazz.Also there was a dvd with pictures of it being built that got lost too.It was in the case when I had played it a little while before I got it out of layaway.

The question.
    Would it be at all possible Jackson would have the specs for this guitar on file?And if so how could I get a copy?

I payed good money for this guitar,best one I own now but I have no Idea what the specs are.I glanced over them when I first played it and put it on layaway.I hate guitar center,it's always a crapshoot.Any help would be awesome.
    Thanks guys.
    BLS/SDMF

Not all stores and employees are "douchebags".

After a "few months" now you are worried about some paperwork??

I dont think we need another hate thread. Alot of their policies favor the customer for a reason, We care.... At least some of us anyways
    This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by BallooTheBear View Post
      So I got my USA Custom Shop out of lay away a few months ago.Apparently some douchbag has "seemed to have misplaced" the little leather black book,you know the one with the Jackson logo,spec sheet,build date,price and all that jazz.Also there was a dvd with pictures of it being built that got lost too.It was in the case when I had played it a little while before I got it out of layaway.
      That is total BS you payed for the Custom Guitar and all the stuff that comes with it... I would fight this until they make it absolutely right or demand some gear or something that you think is the same value as the stuff in the black book.
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by tgreensl1 View Post
        Not all stores and employees are "douchebags".

After a "few months" now you are worried about some paperwork??

I dont think we need another hate thread. Alot of their policies favor the customer for a reason, We care.... At least some of us anyways
        He told me to give it a little while and they would call me if it turned up.They haven't called.I didn't say all employees where douchbags,I said some douchbag..Meaning the guy I dealt with.Obviously he didn't care.Lastly this is not a hate thread,the fact that I hate guitar center is from past experiences.I didn't intend it to be anyways..
        BLS/SDMF

Comment

I didn't think Jackson did that black book anymore.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

See if it pops up when you start talking about a refund.
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
              See if it pops up when you start talking about a refund.
              Agreed... they aren't actively looking for it unless they have a reason to.

Comment

What guitar was it? I haven't heard of that except for the legacy grovers.

Post up some pics!

Comment

Here ya go.

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/116...-(better-Pics)
                  BLS/SDMF

Comment

AH yeah. Ok.. Damn i like that quite a bit.. Sucks they lost the papers.. did they switch cases on ya?

Comment

PAID not PAYED.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShadow View Post
                        PAID not PAYED.
                        Jeez,sorry about the misspelling...Uptight much?
                        BLS/SDMF

Comment

Originally posted by TheShadow View Post
                          PAID not PAYED.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I know that when i buy my first hot rodded sports car for untold amounts of money i m gonna b really miffed if it doesn't come with an owners manual!

Comment

I have nothing against Guitar Center but the fact is that they are horrible at keeping track of what case/paperwork/trem arm go with what guitar. And that goes for new as well as used! Thats a nice guitar you got there and yes, I would expect all the paperwork thats is supposed to go with it to be there too! Especially since you say you saw it there to begin with. Either its lying around in some plastic bag over there or its in another case in their backroom. Go back there and make them look for it while you're there. After all, that paperwork is not of any value to any other guitar they may sell there other than yours. Why should it be given away in some other guitar case?
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X