Guys who ordered a custom shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys who ordered a custom shop

I have a question for you . I was looking at the order form and I saw neck back shape as sl1 or kv2 or special. I got confused at the spot where it says neck Jackson or San Dimas. Whats that if the backshape is standard or speed? Is it referring to the headstock as pointy or strat shape?

Jackson = pointyhead, San Dimas = pseudo strathead (old PC1). For Jacksons, I believe the "real" strathead is only available on PC and AS models.

Also, there are a lot more backshapes available than standard and speed. They're just not all listed on the form. You can even custom-spec measurements and shape to your preference.

Be as specific as you can. Don't leave anything up to interpretation or miscommunication. Good luck ordering.

Comment

Yeah, to echo Pat - when you place your CS order, make sure you specify everything and don't assume anything. Send reference pics for control positions etc
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Thanks ,I'll have to see if I can get a modified Pc1 or Adrian if they wont do it . Good info thanks again.

Comment

Single volume single hum pc-1 would be killer. In chlorine or solar
          This space for rent

Comment

Working...
          X